This Four-Armed Guanyin Bodhisattva Golden Thangka was created in the 15th century and is deemed as the guiding god for many high-level practicing Buddhist practitioners in Tibet. This Thangka has also been passed down as an inheritance for over 450 years.
The Four-Armed Guanyin Bodhisattva is the ultimate representation of all Bodhisattvas and this artwork portrays the message of kindness, compassion and auspicious energy. Through the centuries, many prestigious practitioners have prostrated to it and hence, it has accumulated very strong energy blessings as well. The Four Arms symbolizes four Types of Buddha acts: elimination, growth, embrace and extermination. Elimination refers to the elimination all pain, obstacles and trouble; Growth means to grow the karmic merits, wisdom, longevity, wealth, etc; Embrace – Save all sentient beings, guide them towards practicing self-cultivation. Extermination refers to the extermination of all evil thoughts and to overcome all external demonic temptation.
This Thangka is a priceless Buddhist treasure and those who are fortunate enough to appreciate it with gratitude will be able to sense and receive all the blessings of the Buddha and all Bodhisattvas.
Size: Large 120cm*95cm | Medium 78cm*61cm | Small 56cm*44cm
Before placing an order, please read the following information:
1. Cash/Bank Transfer as payment method requires bank in slip within 48hours after the order is placed. If there is nothing attached, system will cancel the order automatically.
2. After payment is confirmed, it takes 5 working days to ship. Please be patient.
3. Item size may have minor difference due to different batches.
4. Due to various factors, e.g. light, monitor, actual product and product image may have color difference.
5. No physical CD will be sent out for audio type products. Only provide download link with 7 valid days.
6. If there is any problem while purchasing, please contact us. We will strive to solve the problem with principle for customer-oriented.