The head of the Vajra dagger depicts fierce images of the Buddha and bodhisattvas, and is a symbol of boundless Divine power. The three-edged blade below the dagger head symbolizes the destruction of the three poisons: greed, anger and ignorance. The ridges of this dagger are engraved with a fiercely burning face. It is said that as the Vajra destroys all demons and evil spirts, its ridges shoot forth roaring flames.
The carving on this Vajra dagger are delicate and detailed. Within the dagger is an indestructible source of energy. Through Grandmaster JinBodhi’s special blessing, this dagger’s power has been elevated. It is a sacred tool that self-cultivators use during their meditation practice and one that increases blessings and removes obstacles. Those who own this treasure will enjoy good fortune, fulfill their wishes, and obtain perfect enlightenment.
Before placing an order, please read the following information:
1. Cash/Bank Transfer as payment method requires bank in slip within 48hours after the order is placed. If there is nothing attached, system will cancel the order automatically.
2. After payment is confirmed, it takes 5 working days to ship. Please be patient.
3. Item size may have minor difference due to different batches.
4. Due to various factors, e.g. light, monitor, actual product and product image may have color difference.
5. No physical CD will be sent out for audio type products. Only provide download link with 7 valid days.
6. If there is any problem while purchasing, please contact us. We will strive to solve the problem with principle for customer-oriented.