- For Zen Merchandise, you may whatsapp us at +60 17-268 0686 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Light Offering, you may contact the light offering phone according to the centre.
- PJ (BaoLing) Centre 012-668 6325
- Cheras Centre 012-668 6359
- Kepong Centre 012-668 6273
- Klang (Dragon Spring) Centre 012-668 6053
- Johor Bahru (Fine Dharma) Centre 012-668 6597
- Seremban Centre 012-668 6503
- Penang (Bright Moon) Centre 012-668 6790
- Ipoh Bodhi Meditation Centre 012-668 6375
You may click on the “Contact” in main navigation section to find our customer service hotline.
You may find the ENGLISH or CHINESE button in the bottom right of our website. Click on it, and you may choose the language u wanted to use for.
Click on “Login/Register”. After entered to the login page, press “Create an account” to register.
Note: “Login/Register” button can be found on our top menu.
You have to login to see the item price.
If you already login but still cannot see the item price, kindly contact our customer service hotline.
No. You may register an account without any charge.
Yes, email is compulsory while register an account. As we will notify the order details (for example: order status, payment notification etc.) via email. You may not register with only phone number.
If you forget your password, kindly click on “Login/Register” and enter to login page. Then, click on “Lost your password?”, and fill up your username or email you had registered and submit. Check your email inbox as system will send out reset password link to your email. Click on the link and reset the password. We suggest that reset your password that is easy to remember and secure.
Click on “Login/Register” and enter to login page. Fill up your username or registered email and password and login to your account.
Enter to “Login/Register” page (make sure you have login to your account), you may see the “Account Details” on the left side of the page, click on it and you may edit your profile. After editing, remember to save your changes.
Enter to “Login/Register” page (make sure you have login to your account), you may see the “Orders” on the left side of the page, click on it and you will see your orders. If you would like to get more details of your order, click on the SO# you want.
Go to “Orders” page, click on the order you want to upload bank receipt. Scroll down and you will see the upload section. Choose the file you want to upload; the uploaded file will be shown below.
Enter to “Login/Register” page (make sure you have login to your account), you may see the “Logout” column in the left side of the page, click on it and logout your account.
puti.my currently support two payment methods,
- Direct Bank Transfer – Make your payment directly into our bank account.
- iPay88 including
- Credit card, debit card (Only Visa Card or MasterCard issued by the Bank in Malaysia)
- Touch N’ Go eWallet
- Online banking
Puti.my now only serves Malaysian. Student from outside Malaysia can go to cibeiyin.com for zen merchandise and puticollege.com for light offering.
You may contact the respective centre to get assist. Please go to “Contact” page for contact number.